Limeade Care in Crisis Edition sign-up has ended.
The offer may be over, but we still want to help you show your employees that you care.
Thank you for your interest.
Sign-up for the Limeade Care in Crisis Edition has ended, but there are still ways Limeade can help you and your employees during this crisis.
Care in Crisis Resources
Learn about Limeade Solutions
Videos, articles, tools and tips for helping you and your company stay safe and connected.
Limeade helps companies reach every employee, listen to them and offer activities, resources and programs.
A message from Henry Albrecht, Limeade CEO
"Limeade created this offer from a heartfelt desire to do the right thing. We really do just want to help. The plan originated from a coaching circle of LimeMates, which led to some emails, weekend meetings, task forces and a rapid rollout. The Limeade Board, leadership and all employees take pride in serving our mission: Improve well-being in the world. Anything worth doing this quickly involves getting out of our mutual comfort zones – but this is a situation where we firmly believe we have an obligation to step up. Our goal is simple: help companies communicate with and care for their people in stressful and uncertain times."
*About This Offer
The Limeade Board, leadership and all employees take pride in serving our mission, which is to improve well-being in the world. The reason for this offer is simple: help companies communicate with and care for their people in stressful and uncertain times.
- This is a limited time offer. Participants must enroll by May 15, 2020 and, unless extended in the sole discretion of Limeade, the program will terminate on August 31, 2020. We reserve the right to extend the offer, and to work with companies who have special needs. Our values will lead us.
- Limeade will evaluate customer’s compatibility with offer to determine eligibility. We will not recommend utilizing this offer if we do not think we can do a great job for you. Our goal is to help as many people as we can, without burning out our awesome people.
- All Program Participants must sign the Limeade Care in Crisis Order Form and provide account information about their end users (which will be governed by the Limeade Privacy Statement). Information about end users is used to provision their accounts and helps us share best practices.
- The Services will be delivered to end users via mobile devices only and will require that the most-current Limeade application be downloaded from the PlayStore (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- After termination, Program Participants and their end users will no longer have access to the Services unless Program Participant enters a separate agreement with Limeade for provision of same.
- Program Participants may terminate the use of the Services at any time and Limeade may terminate this Program at its discretion after making commercially reasonable efforts to provide Program Participants at least 72 hours’ notice of termination.
- The offer is available only in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and European Union countries.
- Other terms, conditions, and restrictions are set forth in the Limeade Care in Crisis Order Form.
- Offer subject to change at the discretion of Limeade.